14 May 2015

My New Bag & Top 20 Bag Essentials





Whenever I buy a new bag, I find it compulsory to share it with my friends, and of course you guys!

However, I didn't actually buy this one - it was a gift from my parents for my birthday last week. As you can see, it is a gorgeous Ted Baker bag from their new collection in a nude colour with rose-gold hardware which I find to be a beaut combination. It also matches all my jewellery and suits my skin tone so well, winning! As there is no zip on the bag, and only a clasp to make it a bit more secure, it also came with a detachable clutch to store all my valuables in when out and about. I am so in love with it and have ended up pushing all my other bags to the side for time being.

So what do I consider to be an every day bag essential? Well here's what they are...

- My iPhone 5c of course
- Card holder
- Loose change for emergencies
- Boots points card as I never know when I will find myself entering the hall of doom
- Notebook and pen
- Earphones
- Hair band
- Tangleteezer
- Student ID
- Powder Brush
- Powder
- Hair grips
- Concealer
- My work ID
- Front door key
- Lipstick choice for the day (if wearing any)
- Lip balm
- Travelo
- A snack for on the go
- No bag is complete without a stash of receipts, lets be fair now

What do you carry in your every day bag?

Lots of Love.









No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS