21 Apr 2015

The A-Z of MomentsLikeThis






























Hello Lovelies! Sorry for being a bit MIA over the past month or two. I've been so caught up with college and work that I haven't found any time to sit down and write any blog posts, so naughty of me. But now I'm back, and hopefully will have a few posts being put up this week. I can't believe we have almost reached the end of April already, which only means one thing. My birthday is just around the corner! I thought I would kick start my return with a TAG post...yes I know, another one. However, I hope you enjoy!

Artist: I have interpreted this one as makeup artist, which is quite a tough one really. I have always been a fan of Lisa Eldridge and PixiWoo after watching their YouTube tutorials for many years. I am also a lover of the work which Bobbi Brown creates.

Blog(s):
GlitZeeGlam, Thumbelina Lillie, Lily Pebbles, BritishBeautyBlogger

Celebrity:
Jennifer Aniston! What a total Goddess!

Dessert: I have an incredibly ridiculous sweet tooth, so of course it has to be chocolate fudge cake, my all time favourite!

Exercise: Rugby

Flower: Tulips, oh so pretty

Guilty Pleasure: YouTube and online shopping

Hack: For beauty hacks/tips and tricks, I wrote a post...here

Iphone App:
Instagram

Jewellery: My new Ted Baker bangle which I am obsessed with at the moment

Keepsake: Photos, birthday cards and balloons

Laugh: I tend to find most things funny

Movie: I am a huge movie fanatic, especially action films! Some of my current favourites have got to be Frozen, Hunger Games, Divergent and the Die Hard movies

Number: 7 as it was the day I was born

Outfit: A plain tee, joni jeans and trainers

Pin: I don't usually use Pinterest

Question: How has your week been so far? Let me know in the comments below:)

Restaurant: TGI Fridays

Store: Topshop

TV Shows: Eastenders, Hollyoaks, Walking Dead, Prison Break

Urban Decay: It has got to be the all nighter setting spray

Vacation Spot: Beach

Website: ASOS

X: Don't even go there! haha

YouTuber: Zoella and FleurDeForce
So there you go! I tag anyone who reads this post and wants to join in, but be sure to leave the links in the comments below so I can take a peek.

Lots of Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS