22 Feb 2015

A-Z Of Beauty Brands


























For today's post, I'm going to be sharing the love of some of my favourite brands out there in the beauty industry. To mix it up a little, I thought I would do it alphabetically and give one for each of the letter (minus a few) of the alphabet, an idea I saw over at ALOIt can be quite daunting keeping up with new releases all the time however there's nothing better than finding hidden gems out there or just simply trying a new product out for the first time.

Aesop: parsley seed facial cleansing masque, £27
Benefit: 'dallas' boxed blusher, £23.50
Clarins: gentle exfoliator brightening toner, £26
Dior: crème de rose lip balm (discontinued) :(
Essie:
'cute as a button' nail colour, £8
First Aid Beauty: facial radiance pads, £22
Garnier: ultimate blends sleek restorer shampoo, £2.79 (and conditioner)
Indeed Labs:
hydraluron moisture jelly, £25
Jimmy Choo: 'blossom' eau de parfum, £36 (40ml)
Kiko: long lasting eyeshadow stick, £6.90
Liz earle: cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser, £14
Maybelline: sensational mascara, £8
Nars: radiant creamy concealer, £22
Origins: drink up intensive overnight mask,£23
Real Techniques: I luuurve all of them! (here)
Soap and Glory:
one heck of a blot powder, £12
Tarte: lights, camera, lashes mascara, £19.50
Urban Decay: all nighter setting spray, £21
Vaseline: 'cocoa' spray and go body moisturiser, £5
YSL: 'black opium' eau de parfum, £43.50 (30ml)

So there's some of my top a-z beauty goodies! Let me know what some of your favourites are. A beauty haul is way past its due date

Lots of Love

1 comment:

  1. I love the Body Shop and Clinique! Great blog, just followed on Bloglovin!!

    www.withinjayslife.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS