18 Jan 2015

The Liebster Award

A big thank-you to Zee from GlitZeeGlam for nominating me for the Liebster Award. If you are unaware of what this award is and have never heard of it before, it is simply an award passing through the blogging community via blogger to blogger. Before being nominated for this award, I had never heard of it..so I did a bit of research and found that it is a great way of being able to discover new blogs aswell as finding out a bit about the person whom' were nominated. I am truly grateful for being nominated today which clearly, I am accepting the award as simply can't let such opportunity just pass by.

What is the one goal you are working towards in 2015?

Not so much of a set goal, however I really just overall want to try new things and step right out of my comfort zone. I want to be able to take life by the hands without having to spend too long thinking about it and just be able to go for it! Whether that includes meeting new people, discovering new places or even trying things that I have never done before, it is all one big aim for me to work towards.

Who or what inspired you to start blogging?

I have always been a fan of reading blogs for the past three to four years or so and have always been amazed at all the achievements which have been surpassed. I have seen the blogging community grow and develop into a massive city from something which started off as only a tiny village. So this year, I decided to take a pop at it myself and take the plunge to see what I could make of it. I can tell you one thing now, I am loving it and have already made some pretty great friends. I can't wait to see what the future in blogging holds.

What is your favourite post to write about and why?
I love writing aswell as reading 'tag' posts. I feel it is a way of being able to connect with other bloggers and readers of blogs out there in the blogging community. If you are not sure what a 'tag' is, then it is basically a chain post of questions (kinda like this award) in which you answer all the questions and then tag other bloggers to answer them.

What is your staple makeup bag product?
Concealer. My all time favourite base product. Even if you were to go out the house without wearing foundation, concealer can still give you enough coverage to hide away any blemishes and redness. If I am in one of those lazy moods where I don't really want to carry out a whole makeup routine, I will tend to just slap on a bit of concealer and some mascara and I am ready to go.

What is your favourite quote?

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight"

If you could trade places for one day with a celebrity who would it be and why?
I would love to be Victoria Beckham aka Posh Spice for the day. Such an amazing and glamorous lady. I used to love the Spice Girls growing up and still love grooving along to their music whenever it spontaneously plays on the radio. I adore her clothing and handbag range aswell featured in Selfridges, if only *sigh*. Not to mention her fella is pretty damn hot!

If you could pick your own first name what would you choose and why?
I love the name 'Emilia'. I think it is such a sweet and elegant name which is pretty much the only reason I can think of as to why I wouldn't mind having that as a first name. Although I don't actually mind my real name, I find that it is quite unique and not often heard of for girls.

What do you feel has been your biggest achievement in life so far?

As I am still only young, I don't feel that I have really achieved anything spectacular or outstanding. When I was a bit younger I always used to give up on things and I was never really one to win any awards for some sort. I say that actually leaving school with decent grades is my biggest achievement so far. Plenty more years to come though aye.

If you could speak to your past self, what would you say?

I would probably tell myself to make sure I am careful of who I mingle with and to make sure that I always choose which pathways are right for me based on my own desires and needs, not on what anyone else tells me.

Who inspires you the most?

My parents inspire me the most. They moved in together and married at quite a young age and with three children, myself being the eldest, I believe they have always done their best to give us not only the necessary's, but the wants aswell. I don't usually feel inspired from celebrity's as most teenagers nowadays however most my inspiration comes from closer at home.

What is your ultimate dream job?

I am working towards becoming an Accountant, hopefully to become fully qualified and working up in London. The atmosphere would be amazing up in the city, although the travel everyday would be quite tiring however I can overcome that not to worry.

My Nominations

- Emily Kate Dale
- SophBlogsBeauty
- Autumn Leaves

- Sophies Makeup Blog
-
And Beauty Or Something

Questions I propose to my nominees
- What is your favourite lipstick?
- What is your favourite high street store and why?
- What is one thing that you would like to try/do for the first time this year?
- What is your current favourite accessory?
- Name a post which you have written that you are most proud of
- If you were to die your hair a crazy colour, what would you choose?
- What was the first blog you ever read and how did you discover it?
- List 5 items from your current wishlist
- If you could move to anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would it be and why?
- Anything crazy currently on your bucketlist? If so, name your ideas
- What are your top morning and evening cleansers?

The Rules
If you have been nominated for the Liebster Award and you accept it, write a blog post about the award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog
- Display the award on your blog - by including it in your post (the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 5 to 11 bloggers which you feel deserve the award (they must have less than 1000 bloglovin' followers)
- Create a new list of questions for the bloggers to answer
- List these rules in your post (you can copy and paste them from here)
- Once you have written your post, you must inform the bloggers of your nomination for them. You also need to provide a link to your post where they can gain more information about the Liebster Award and find they questions they need to answer


Lots of Love






No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS