10 Jan 2015

My Cheeky Sweet Spot

 




You'd be lying if you said you don't get excited over the array of gift sets which make an appearance over the festive season. They are one of my weaknesses within this beauty industry and I simply just can not help but splurge out on a handful of them. As Christmas has been and gone and as most sets are limited edition they will be almost impossible to get your mitts on, which means its almost pretty ridiculous writing a review on them mid January. I'm giving myself an exception for this one though as it is just too pretty to not be able to tell you about.

Benefit have always been one of those brands where I have been seduced by their packaging for every new product they release, which meant coming up to Christmas I couldn't wait to see what festive surprises they had lined up. The Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot was one of those sets where as soon as I layed eyes on it, I knew it had to be mine. So I made it my mission to trace down, luckily being able to pick myself one up from my local Boots store at a bargain of £29.50.

First of all, the packaging is ultra cute, designed to look like an old fashion sweet shop. Inside you find six of their well known box o'powders and a mini whatsupp highlighter, including a booklet containing mini tutorials on how to use the powders for different looks. The powders are buttery soft and have just the right pigmentation which being a pale girl draws me to it even more meaning its not too hard for me to over do it on the ol' blusher. My two favourites of the bunch have got to be Rockateur and Dandelion which are great shades for all year round, adding a natural glow to the cheeks. Being a gift set, it was obvious that the powders were not going to be full size but the amounts which you do receive are very generous at around 5g of each product, only 3g less than the full sized boxes.

If you can still manage to get your hands on this set, I highly recommend it as its all you could ever need cheek wise! I just can't wait till I venture out on some travels so I can take this with me.

Products Mentioned
-
Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Set, £29.50

Lots of Love.



1 comment:

  1. I'm so gutted I never managed to pick one of these up, I just wasn't quick enough. It looks amazing and it sounds like your already loving it, great post lovely x x

    Zee | GlitZeeGlam

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS