19 Jan 2015

GlitZeeGlam | Rituals Hammam Delight Foaming Shower Gel Sensation






































Hi Lovelies, my name’s Zee and I blog over at GlitZeeGlam. I am very thankful to Leigh for giving me the opportunity to write a guest post on her blog. I’ve decided to write a post on a new and interesting product which I’ve been using for a couple of weeks.

The Hammam Delight is by a company called Rituals
which I have no idea why I’ve only just tried not because I’ve never heard of the brand but because I should have paid more attention to the store and its products instead of gazing through the window at all the amazing looking cosmetics. I just assumed it carried a high end price tag purely on the basis of the shop interior and aesthetics. This product is part of the Hammam Collection Gift Set which I received a while ago; I just hadn’t bothered to use it until I ran out of my trusted shower gel which resulted in a new and invigorating discovery. If you’ve never heard of the word ‘Hammam’ it is more commonly referred to as the Turkish bath, one of the oldest cleansing traditions in the world which helps to cleanse both the mind and body, in effect it stimulates an inner and outer harmony and balance of the body.

Now onto the product, the Hammam Delight Foaming Shower Gel Sensation
comes in a sleek and weighty packaging, the brown and aqua colours remind me of an indulgent, sophisticated spa. Usually box sets come with miniature products which you end up loving but don’t get enough of, Rituals have been very generous and included a 200ml shower gel which suits me just fine as its enough time to get a good feel for the product and judge whether it’s going to make it to the repurchase list. 
 
The shower gel has a combined smell of eucalyptus and rosemary which definitely open up your nasal passage, so be warned. The lingering sophisticated spa smell is amazing, even after hours of having a shower my bathroom smells of this product. The consistency is thick and creamy and quickly foams up so the smallest amount of product will go a long way, which means this product will last you some time. It’s incredibly moisturising which leaves my skin super smooth and smelling sensational.

The Hammam Delight Foaming Shower Gel Sensation retails for £8.50 for a 200ml which I believe is the largest size available. In my opinion this is a lot more than I would ever pay for a shower gel but having used it and fallen head over heels for it. If you like the sound of this product but a little unsure whether you want to fork out £8.50 for one product I would recommend your purchasing the Hammam Treat Gift Set which includes a variety of miniature products for £11.55 (RRP £16.50) that way you get to try four products from the range and if you end up loving them you can take the plunge and by the standard size. 

This is definitely a luxurious product which captures all your senses, the invigorating smells make me feel like I’m in a spa. It’s a real pamper product and I have no hesitations in recommending it to you lovelies. I hope you’ve enjoyed this post, if you would like to find out a little more about me then head over to GlitZeeGlam or alternatively you can follow me on my social network sites:


Instagram:
@GlitZeeGlam
Twitter: @GlitZeeGlam 

Products Mentioned
 
 

Lots of Love
x x x
 
 
 








 

 
 

 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS